This is one of my favourite recipes. It is really easy and fun. All you need is about 40 minutes to prepare and bake. This is a good recipe for a quick snack or a food plate to take to a party or BBQ . I think this is a good recipe to make with the younger horsey cousins/friends because it is so easy.
All you need is……
- 125g Butter
- 55g Caster Sugar
- 180g Plain Flour
- 1 Block Of Chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven to 190’c. Beat the butter and the caster sugar together. Stir in the flour until smooth.
- Roll out the dough to about 1cm thick and use a knife to cut out horseshoe shapes.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper. Place down the horseshoe shaped dough and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden-brown.
- Melt the chocolate.
- After about 20 minutes of baking, place the biscuits on a cooling rack.
- When cool, dip the ends of the horseshoes into the melted chocolate and enjoy.
Try something new add……
- chocolate chip to the dough
and what ever you can think of…